Friday, November 29, 2013

Bafia - Homestay

This is my home stay in Bafia. This is where I lived for the two months of PST (pre-service training). The right half is where my host family and I lived and they rented out the other side. Even with renting out half of the house the living space in the right side included a large living room, a dining room, a kitchen, a hallway, two bathrooms and two bedrooms.
And these are my host parents Augustin and Patricia. They are great people and I was glad that I got to stay with them during PST. I also really liked living close to the training center, that was definitely a bonus.

1 comment:

Your comments may not show up right away. I will still see them and get to them as soon as I am able. Please feel free to comment and ask questions, all I ask is that you be polite when doing so.