Tuesday, July 22, 2014

The First Three Months at Site

   The first three months at site are truly the hardest. I had heard this before going into Peace Corps but I did not realize how true it was until I experienced it. I was definitely pretty depressed; it was often difficult to get through each day. I missed home so much and even thought about telling admin that I wanted to go home. I decided to wait though and see how I would feel after PST-Reconnect (Pre-Service Training Reconnect). I am glad that I did because everything was much better after that. It is hard to describe exactly how I felt. It was a nice change after PST-Reconnect though; I felt better and was very glad to be feeling better. Sometimes you just need some time to adjust.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments may not show up right away. I will still see them and get to them as soon as I am able. Please feel free to comment and ask questions, all I ask is that you be polite when doing so.