Tuesday, September 10, 2013

   Well, today is the last day before staging. Tomorrow I will be heading to Philadelphia, PA for staging. Staging is where all of the volunteers who are going to Cameroon meet up and get organized to fly out. This means that today is my penultimate day in the USA for a while, and probably one of the last days that I will hear English for a while as well.
   I am mostly posting this to introduce you who are interested to one of the main ways I hope to communicate with the US while I am in Cameroon. Especially since I may not be able to contact anyone for quite a while once I leave the US for Cameroon. I will post again as soon as I am able.
   I am hoping that this can be a way for me to show everyone my trip and what I am up to, mostly through pictures (I think), and a way for you to ask questions and talk to me while I am gone. I will answer questions whenever I get an internet connection that is strong enough to let me do so. I will still communicate through email, so this is meant for more general curiosity about what I am up to. So, if you decide to post a comment or question on here for me (and others) to see, then please keep it nice. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments may not show up right away. I will still see them and get to them as soon as I am able. Please feel free to comment and ask questions, all I ask is that you be polite when doing so.