Friday, September 20, 2013

   My training has moved to Bafia, about two hours North of Yaounde. It is very exciting especially since this is also where we start living with our host families! My host family is very nice, I could not have asked for a better situation. They are parents who's children have grown up and are currently away attending school. My host family is very nice and accommodating; they are patient with my broken French.
   I have also started language classes. I am at a lower level than I would like to be at right now but I bet that it will help me develop a very strong base that I can build on as I continue to learn. I hear that everyone reaches the level that they expect of you... I hope this is true.
   Overall everything is going well. My only major complaint right now is that my camera is not working and that is why I do not have any current pictures. I hope this problem is remedied soon and that I will be able to post many more pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments may not show up right away. I will still see them and get to them as soon as I am able. Please feel free to comment and ask questions, all I ask is that you be polite when doing so.