Monday, October 21, 2013

Crows and Lizards

There are many crows here and probably twenty times the human population in lizards! The crows look kind of like the ones in the States but they have white chests and are bigger. They drop snails on the roofs to try to break their shells. They also run across roofs and when you are inside it almost sounds like a person is walking quickly across the roof, the crows sound heavy enough and have about that sort of stride! Now lizards, they are everywhere all the time! They are all over outside and inside. I have gotten used to them being around, I bar…it has just started raining, I need to get my clothes off the line…ok…I barely look up anymore when one runs past me on the wall. There is also an outrageous variety of lizards here. I have never seen so many different types of lizards! I am just glad it is lizards and not spiders or insects,eee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments may not show up right away. I will still see them and get to them as soon as I am able. Please feel free to comment and ask questions, all I ask is that you be polite when doing so.